Saturday, February 1, 2014

Tiffany & Co. Small Leather Goods (SLGs)

Last night, I walked into Tiffany & Co. looking for a bracelet to accompany my new Hermès Clic Clac H in the coveted "Lagon (Lagoon)" color with palladium hardware. I found a perfect match: the Return To Tiffany Bead Bracelet in Amazonite (8mm size).


The helpful salesman at Tiffany & Co. put it on for me and I really loved how it looks stacked with my Lagon Clic Clac H and a few of my bling bracelets. Needless to say, I just had to have it and this gorgeous amazonite bracelet came home with me!


Unfortunately, when I tried to put my new Tiffany & Co. amazonite bead bracelet on the next morning...I just couldn't do it! Even though I have 6" wrists and the bracelet is 7.5" long, I simply was not able to fasten the bracelet because the beads are set close together, making the bracelet stiff. Sadly, I knew I had to return it so I went back to Tiffany & Co. that same afternoon...which is when I discovered that they also carry a delightful selection of small leather goods!




As soon as I left Tiffany & Co. I was so excited to start using my new purchases that I walked next door to Starbucks Coffee to open my little blue boxes. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment