Saturday, April 5, 2014

Chanel Orange Patent Leather Mini vs. CWC (Clutch with Chain) - Neiman Marcus

I visited my nearest Neiman Marcus today to look at a couple of Chanel bags that my SA held for me, an orange patent leather mini and a fuchsia patent leather WOC (wallet on chain). I brought along my orange Valentino rockstuds since I was looking for a matching bag (if you didn't know this already, I am matchy-matchy!)



When I arrived, I also saw an orange patent CWC (clutch with chain) that interested me and I decided to try it on and compare it to the orange patent mini. I ended up really liking both bags, but of course I had to choose only one. Which one do you prefer on me?






While I was in Neiman Marcus, the shoe department called my name...so I respectfully showed up and I tried on YSL Tribute sandals for the first time. Very comfy heels! I tried on the high heel and the mid heel and honestly, I could not really distinguish the comfort level between the two. They both felt very comfortable, stable and easy to walk around in. Even though I found the orange Tributes to be a perfect match with the orange Chanel, I decided not to get them because they didn't look as nice as the Valentino rockstuds did against my skin tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment