Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Clinique Purple Lip & Nail Set - Nordstrom (Plus Clinique Bonus Gift!)

I received an email from Nordstrom that featured this free bonus gift with a $32 Clinique purchase, a Tracy Reese cosmetic bag with 7 Clinique products. Since I'm running low on skin toner (or "Clarifying Lotion" according to Clinique), I decided to take advantage of this well-timed offer and purchase the largest size, which coincidentally only costs $29. So I need to purchase something else by Clinique to get the bonus gift...of course!

Offer valid May 20, 2014 - June 8, 2014


After perusing all of the Clinique products at Nordstrom.com, I decided to get this Clinique Purple Lip & Nail Set which includes a full-size Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in "Grandest Grape" plus A Different Nail Enamel for Sensitive Skin in "Hot Date" for $19.50. I have a similar product in the Tarte line, the LipSurgence lip tint in "Moody" so I thought I would give the Clinique version a try...plus I love purple!
Clinique Purple Lip & Nail Set

No comments:

Post a Comment